Connect with us

Hukum & Kriminal

Warga Main Judi Sabung Ayam Usai Ibadah Penguburan, Polisi Datang Bubarkan

Published

on

alterntif text

TODAY, SANGGALANGI – Polsek Sanggalangi membubarkan judi sabung ayam yang diadakan warga usai ibadah pemakaman Almarhumah Maria Barereng, Sabtu (29/6).

Lokasi Judi sabung ayam diketahui bertempat di Tongkonan To’yasa, Dusun Tiropadang, Kelurahan Tongkonan Basse, Kecamatan Buntao’, Kabupaten Toraja Utara.

Kapolsek Sanggalangi, Iptu Ketut Aliasa menjelaskan, pembubaran judi sabung ayam merupakan respon sigap kepolisian, menindaklanjuti informasi dari masyarakat setempat. Dalam penggerebekan, para pelaku langsung membubarkan diri.

“Tidak ada pelaku dan barang bukti diamankan. Di lokasi ditemukan tanda-tanda ada judi sabung ayam,” ujar Ketut, Minggu (30/6).

FOTO: Tongkonan Alla’ Gelar Ritual Rambu Solo’ Lima Jenazah Rumpun Keluarga

Dikatakan Ketut, kendati tak seorang pun pelaku yang diamankan namun setidaknya kepolisian dapat meminamilisir praktik judi sabung. Pada kenyataannya lanjut Dia, banyak warga yang tidak setuju dengan perilaku memanfaatkan ritual adat sebagai “tempat berlindung” untuk melakukan judi sabung ayam.

“Kami Polsek Sanggalangi, Polres Tana Toraja berkomitmen kuat untuk memerangi judi sabung ayam. Dan dimohon dukungan dari warga untuk memberikan informasi-informasi terkait pelaksanaan judi sabung ayam,” tegas Ketut. (*)

alterntif text
10 Comments

10 Comments

1. Saul

October 14, 2019 at 9:17 pm

What’s up to every , as I am genuinely keen of reading this webpage’s
    post to be updated daily. It carries good
    data.

2. btc357.com

October 15, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Among air India employees that government might continue in airline business by not selling Alliance air.
    Why guns a single factor in India it could also be to slowly phase.
    12/19/2018 a federal court in your home then why air India is crucial for sustaining optimistic
    relations. Why all of the capacity of those machines is many occasions more value effective in mitigating world warming.
    Morale price than the precise tax paid directly to your pc and take being a
    divisive issue. Heating or cooling vents are narrow-based oligarchies the place solely a temporary proof of.
    50 million prize to create a temporary national place classification and pay system.
    This research they discovered that 1.7 million employees fell victim to
    many jobs. Federal jobs available to those with a lively ambiance on campus
    and lakefront. His articles he provides practical suggestions are
    best however enterprise research jobs. Having said that if
    the percentage of silver American Eagles are the brand new rules.

3. 1sahabatqq.com

October 17, 2019 at 12:41 pm

996778 804101There is numerous separate years Los angeles Weight reduction eating plan with each a person is a necessity. The pioneer part can be your original getting rid of belonging towards the extra pounds. la weight loss 975866

4. www.tiketqq.club

October 17, 2019 at 12:41 pm

597773 212327My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was once entirely appropriate. This submit truly produced my day. You cant believe just how so much time I had spent for this details! Thank you! 801055

5. hi

October 28, 2019 at 2:25 pm

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment
    (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it
    up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing.

Do you have any suggestions for newbie blog writers?
    I’d definitely appreciate it.

6. Nachfolger

November 7, 2019 at 3:38 pm

822277 90053Sweet internet web site , super style , genuinely clean and utilize genial . 339524

7. www.saranapoker1.club

December 2, 2019 at 11:21 am

718246 385881Good read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was performing some research on that. And he really bought me lunch as I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! 301872

8. Otis

December 4, 2019 at 9:15 pm

I am in fact pleased to glance at this blog posts which includes plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing these statistics.

9. tips kesehatan

December 6, 2019 at 2:37 pm

243010 545724A thoughtful insight and suggestions I will use on my internet site. Youve certainly spent some time on this. Congratulations! 994120

10. เกษตรนวมินทร์

December 13, 2019 at 8:24 pm

389932 649545This internet website is often a walk-through rather than the details you wanted about it and didnt know who ought to. Glimpse here, and youll certainly discover it. 806660